The ASD Social Group is for students who identify as living an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We meet each week during the Fall and Winter semesters.
The group provides students with an opportunity to connect with each other as we explore various topics related to communication and interaction. Sessions are delivered in a safe, supportive, relaxed, visual, structured and interactive manner, in line with the characteristic learning style of people with ASD.
All meetings take place at the North Campus. Students from all Humber/Guelph-Humber campuses are welcome to attend!
If you have any questions, please contact Sonia at email@example.com.
Meeting Schedule for Winter 2020:
- Friday, January 31, 2020
- Friday, February 7, 2020
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, February 21, 2020
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
- Friday, March 13, 2020
- Friday, March 20, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020
- 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Note: Friday, February 7th the group will be meeting from 11:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m.
- North Campus, Learning Resource Commons (LRC), Room 2037 (the Student Wellness & Accessibility boardroom)