Do you have unachieved wellness goals but are feeling overwhelmed with where to start? A Peer Wellness Coach can help!
Work 1-1 with your Peer Wellness Coach to:
- Build a tailored wellness vision and plan;
- Keep on track with follow-up sessions to review your progress and set new goals.
This is a free service offered through the Student Wellness and Accessibility Centre and is available to both Humber and Guelph-Humber students. Sessions are currently being offered virtually.
Example topics that you might want to discuss with your Peer Wellness Coach:
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Management
- Building Resiliency
- Financial Wellness
- Positive Social Relationships
- Work – School – Life Balance
- Forming Healthy Habits
- Happiness and Gratitude
- Community Belonging
- Exercise & Nutrition
- Resource Navigation
- Peer Wellness Coaching services will resume in Fall 2022.