Student or recent grad? Seek out mentors and start building your network now.
- Gain a better understanding of what careers are available with your education
- Develop your networking and communications skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of Humber College alumni based on their industry and interests
Alumni? Share your valuable life and career advice and grow your network.
- Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of other Humber College alumni and faculty based on your industry and interests
How does the Humber Café work?
1. You'll receive one introduction per month to a fellow student or alumni based on your career interests and goals.
2. Decide on a time to chat in-person, on the phone, or online, to share your advice and experience
3. Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement
How do I join?
RBC Future Launch is RBC’s commitment to empower Canadian youth for the jobs of tomorrow. RBC is dedicating $500 million to help young people access meaningful employment through practical work experience, skills development, networking and access to mental well-being supports and services.