Join the Humber community’s networking platform to register for the
“Ten Thousand Coffees Sign Up This Summer Contest.”
Student or recent grad? Seek out mentors and start building your network now.
- Gain a better understanding of what careers are available with your education
- Develop your networking and communications skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of Humber College alumni based on their industry and interests
Alumni? Share your valuable life and career advice and grow your network.
- Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice and experience
- Develop your networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
- Build your network of other Humber College alumni and faculty based on your industry and interests
How does the Humber Café work?
1. You'll receive one introduction per month to a fellow student or alumni based on your career interests and goals.
2. Decide on a time to chat on the phone, or online through your preferred conferencing tool, to share your advice and experience.
3. Receive an official LinkedIn certification to recognize your commitment to continuous learning and career advancement.
How do I join?
RBC Future Launch is RBC’s commitment to empower Canadian youth for the jobs of tomorrow. RBC is dedicating $500 million to help young people access meaningful employment through practical work experience, skills development, networking and access to mental well-being supports and services.