The Human Resource Management System (HRMS), will be a new Human Capital Management fully integrated, cloud based system that will replace Humber’s existing legacy systems. The new HRMS will serve as a central source of information for all HR related processes and programs, making it accessible to staff, faculty and other stakeholders through their computer, on or off campus.
Once deployed, the new HRMS provides access to core HR functions, based on your profile as a manager or an employee. Some functionality includes:
- Entering and tracking attendance
- Benefits enrollment
- Entering and approving time
- Talent management (Which includes Recruitment)
- And much more!
This would allow HR to:
- Become Better business partners to faculties and departments
- Deliver real-time data & information that will improve decision-making
- Have enhanced reporting capability
- Streamline processes to enable faster transactions
For managers and employees, the direct access functionality will become the new way of interacting with HR giving you the flexibility, autonomy and a sense of ownership for a better overall manager and employee experience.
Watch It In Action
Employee Direct Access (EDA) Overview | Manager Direct Access (MDA) Overview | Oracle Guided Learning Overview