The Human Resource Management System (HRMS), is a new Human Capital Management fully integrated, cloud based system that replaced Humber’s old legacy systems. The HRMS serves as a central source of information for all HR related processes and programs, making it accessible to staff, faculty and other stakeholders through their computer, on or off campus.
The HRMS provides access to core HR functions, based on your profile as a manager or an employee. Some functionality includes:
- Entering and tracking attendance
- Benefits enrollment
- Entering and approving time
- Talent management (which includes Recruitment)
- And much more!
This would allow HR to:
- Become better business partners to faculties and departments
- Deliver real-time data & information that will improve decision-making
- Have enhanced reporting capability
- Streamline processes to enable faster transactions
For managers and employees, the direct access functionality will become the new way of interacting with HR giving you flexibility, autonomy and a sense of ownership for a better overall manager and employee experience.