Skip to content

People(s) & Culture
at Humber

We are here to help

Do you have an HR-related question? Find out who to contact! 

For general HR inquiries and support, please contact the HR Support Centre.

To find out who your HR Business Partner (HRBP), Talent Acquisition Advisor (TAA), or Pension & Benefits Specialist is, visit the People(s) & Culture Service Delivery Contacts

For more information about who does what in People(s) & Culture, visit the Get Connected page.