E-Waste Collection Week is back March 20-24!
Did you know:
- The world generates 40 million tons of e-waste annually
- You can help us divert electronic waste from landfill by bringing your items to E-Waste Collection Week on campus
- Participating demonstrates your commitment to a healthier planet
- Office of Sustainability, E108
- Tech Zone
- Library (B202)
- Learning Resource Commons (By the printers)
Collection bins are available daily, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., at both campuses.
Accepted electronics include:
- Televisions and monitors
- Telephones, cellular phones, and answering machines
- Desktop and portable computers
- Computer keyboards, mice, and trackballs
- Desktop printers and scanners
- Portable speakers, portable tape and CD players, and MP3 players
- Digital and video cameras
- VCRs and DVD players
- Video projectors
- Erase personal data from devices before recycling
- This is meant for personal devices only and not Humber equipment
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.