We have a number of exciting opportunities to share with students across campus, some paid, and some experiential learning opportunities!
Please view the attached PDF to send out.
We would really appreciate if you can share with students (all faculties welcome).
Design Thinking Challenges
Get paid to build a solution to a real-life problem for one of our startups in a 6 week program.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary group of students
- Attend a weekly workshops
- Spend about five hours weekly applying your learning
- Walk away with a design thinking certificate and $525
Open to domestic students (Canadian citizen or PR) - Apply before January 4
Innovate and Create Entrepreneurship Program
Have an idea you’re ready to work on? In 12 weeks, you will bring your idea down to earth and get ready to launch.
- Learn business planning, marketing, finance and more
- Work with a mentor who can guide your journey.
- Every session is practical, hands-on, and focused on taking your idea to the next level.
Open to all students - Apply before January 4
CFE Info Sessions
Learn about these programs, and more, at a CfE info session. Discover our unique opportunities and ask any questions you have (online event). Register now
- Thursday, December 9 at 7 p.m.
- Friday, December 10 at 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14 at 5 p.m.