Want to be your own boss? Have an idea you’re ready to work on?
In 12 weeks, you will bring your idea down to earth and get ready to launch. Explore business basics, innovation skills, marketing, finances and more with experts and entrepreneurs who can guide your journey. Every session is practical, hands-on, and focused on taking your idea to the next level.
*You may be eligible to count program and business development hours toward your placement requirements if you are a Humber student with a Co-op or WIL Placement requirement
Bring your venture to life through a practical program designed just for you
Transferable Innovation Skills
Learn the latest innovation tools and approaches like the business model canvas and design thinking
Small Cohort Sizes
All cohorts are capped to maximize opportunity for one-on-one support and collaboration
Build a network of entrepreneurs, experts and advisors to work with
Successful applicants attend:
- Business Strategy Deep Dives - Work with expert facilitators and industry leaders to delve into the problem you want to solve, determine the viability of your idea, get creative with finding solutions, and develop a model that will support your vision.
- Skill Building Workshops – Build and practice the skills needed to move from planning to implementation. Topics include sales, marketing, and more.
- Ongoing advising and mentorship will be available throughout the semester.
Check back in December to Apply for the Next Cohort
Who should apply?
- You have identified a business idea and are in the ideation or early startup phase
- You are open to exploring and changing as you work through the program
- You are looking for collaborators and advisors
- You are serious about pursuing this idea, or an entrepreneurial idea in the future, and are committed to completing the program
- You are a Humber Student
Equity and Diversity Statement
The CfE’s dedication to promoting diversity in our teams includes a commitment to ensuring every cohort accurately reflects our community, welcoming folks of all gender identities, sexual orientations, races and ages, and actively creating space for marginalized change-makers and under-represented disciplines.
All creators, entrepreneurial thinkers, and leaders are encouraged to apply.
Program is eligible to be part of co-curricular activities.
Participant must attend all sessions to qualify for CCR certificate.