Important Information Regarding 2021 T2200S

The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be challenging and as such many Humber employees have had to continue to work from home to help minimize the spread of the virus. As employees, you may be able to claim certain home office expenses and can be claimed towards your 2021 tax returns.

We are following all required guidelines as provided by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). More details on eligibility, expenses on who can claim can be found on CRA – Home Office Expenses for Employees

In the coming weeks we will send additional information and instructions on T2200S. 

Please contact the HR Support Centre if you have any questions. 

HR Support Centre contact details:

  1. Call us at ext. 5001 from a Humber phone line or dial 416.675.5001
  2. Chat with us at 
  3. Submit an e-form at

Thank you.