Photo Consent Form

In accordance with privacy and copyright laws, if you are taking photographs or recording testimonials of people for use in Humber marketing and communications materials, you need to ensure that you have their permission.

Download the Photo Consent Form and keep the signed form on file indefinitely. If you are working with students under the age of 18 (“minors”) than you must acquire the appropriate parental or guardian signature as well on the Minors Photo Consent Form.

We have also setup a consent form that allows Humber staff and faculty to use artwork or other creative works developed during work or studies at Humber to promote Humber. Download the AV works licence and keep the signed form on file indefinitely.

Photo Consent Form (PDF) Minors Photo Consent Form (PDF)