We recommend using the latest version of Firefox to register, though the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari (Mac users) will also work. You will also be required to have the latest version of Flash. If you do not have this, you will be prompted to download it upon entering the registration process.
We also recommend a cup of tea and a little bit of patience while we continue to work on our registration and payment system. If you require help during the process, do not hesitate to call the Office of the Registrar at 416-675-3111.
1. Find your course by selecting Programs & Courses from the main menu and choosing Continuing Education Search. Then choose if you would like to search Programs/Certificates or Courses/Workshops.
2. Once you select a course, a drawer will open and reveal the How to Register box.
3. Select a Start Date to reveal available dates and course details.
4. Select Register to proceed to the “Flexible Registration Schedule Builder” where you can add the course to your calendar to complete your Registration.
Do not exit the screen when you find yourself in a calendar tool, you are in the right place to register for a CE course!
4. Your course selection will auto-poulate into the top left portion of the Schedule Builder. When you hover over the selection, a magnify tool and + sign will appear in the bottom of the course box . Click magnify to review details and to reveal the Close or Add button. Choose Add.
5. Once you choose Add, your selection will appear in its proper date and time on the calendar and a Register button will appear at the bottom of the calendar page.
6. Next you will prompted to Create a MyHumber Account, or to Sign In if you already have an account. If you have difficulty with your sign-in credentials, visit our IT Support Centre, or call 416-675-6622 ext 8888. An online form will appear that you can complete and submit during this process.
7. Once complete, your Registration Results will appear, the Registration Disclosure form will be made available to review. Once you accept, you can move forward through the Payment gateway into the Payment System.
Hang on, you are almost there!
Here, you can choose your method of payment and complete the transaction online. A pop-up will appear to Confim your Registration and will then re-route you back to the Schedule Builder page.
Congratulations, your part is now complete!
Humber College will email you a “Verification of Registration” with all of your course details for review and record keeping.
The next step is you getting ready to reach your goals!
If you experience any issues with your registration, please call 416-675-5005.
We will be more than happy to help.