Extra Mile Award
This award is designed to recognize a Humber or a University of Guelph-Humber team/department that has demonstrated high levels of commitment and dedication to serving colleagues and staff, students, and clients.
Teams or departments may be nominated more than once, but may not receive the award more than once in a three-year period.
The Humber/University of Guelph-Humber team/department will have exhibited high levels of commitment and dedication to serving staff, students and clients.
- By demonstrating extra effort, dedication and commitment to our mission, goals, values and strategic directions
- By providing efficient and effective services, in spite of increasing demands, to support student learning
- By gaining the respect and credibility with the Humber/University of Guelph-Humber community by providing quality services with scarce resources
Please note: The College President makes the final selection for this award.
The award recipient team/department/division/Faculty will receive the following:
- A plaque recognizing commitment, dedication and extra effort
- Each member of the team will receive a certificate of recognition