The following vaccines are available at Health Services:
- MMR* (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)
- Adacel* (Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis)
- Td* (Tetanus//Diphtheria)
*The cost of the above mentioned vaccines is included in the Initial Review and Assessment Fee
- TB skin test step 1 & step 2 - $10 (each step)
- Hepatitis B - $25 per dose
- Varivax (Chicken Pox) - $75 per dose
All full time students can receive an 80% refund for their Varivax Vaccine, through their Ignite Student Insurance Plan. Speak with a Medical Secretary about the refund process, once the vaccination has been administered at the Health Centre.
Note: The Influenza Vaccine is usually available each year at the North and Lakeshore Campus and offered FREE to all students.
The vaccination requirements varies from student to student and this will also impact each student’s vaccination costs. Charges will then be added to their "MyHumber" account, coded as a Health Centre Service Fee. From here they can make the necessary payment.
Instructions on how to pay these fees are available here