All of our brand features are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you would like to use any of our brand features on your website, in a report or story, or reproduce them anywhere else, or in any other medium, you may need to receive permission from Humber first. Please contact the Marketing and Communications Office for further information.
Logo and Sub-Brand Logo artwork is below for download.
The primary Humber logo is comprised of the H symbol and the word Humber. The H symbol should never stand alone from the word Humber.
When using the Humber logo please follow these guidelines:
- Adherence to clear space around logo
- Do not use trademark symbol in relation to Humber logo
- Do not use "Defining Polytechnic" in association with the Humber logo (Very important: there are many old versions of the Humber logo that lock – up the logo with "defining polytechnic" and this is no longer proper usage)
- Use the proper use of logo based on background colour
- When resizing the logo – press the Shift button on your keyboard while dragging the image to the desired size. This will ensure that the proper proportion is maintained.
- Forward the Humber Logo Guidelines document to external suppliers and designers to ensure that the logo is used correctly.
All departments that are not listed within a Faculty or Business Unit are to use the primary logo:
- Office of The Registrar & Enrolment Management Services, Facilities Management, Human Resources
- Internal councils and committees such as Academic Council and Board of Governors
- Promotional items (mugs, pens)
Sub-brand logos consist of the primary logo combined with a Faculty, Centre of Innovation or business unit name.
If you have questions regarding the logos below, please contact Marie Kyrinis, Senior Marketing and Brand Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.