Review Dependents for Benefit Enrollments
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Review Dependents for Benefit Enrollments (Employee)“.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to review your dependents for benefit enrollments.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Benefits’.
3. Click ‘People to Cover’.
4. Click the name link of the dependent.
5. Verify that the contact information is correct.
Note: All fields marked with an asterisk(*) are mandatory.
6. Click the back arrow to cancel, or click ‘Delete’ to delete the contact.