Add or Update Contact and Address Information
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Update My Contacts (Employee)”, “Add Address (Employee)”, or “Change Address (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to update contact and address information.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Me’.
3. Click ‘Personal Information’.
4. Click ‘Contact Information’.
5. Click ‘Add’ in Communication to enter new phone, e-mail, or other communication details.
6. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*).
7. Click ‘Submit’.
8. To edit/update, click on the pencil icon next to the Phone/Email.
9. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*).
10. Click ‘Submit’.
11. Click ‘Add’ in Address to enter new address details.
12. Select ‘Primary Address’ from the ‘Type’ drop-down field, if applicable.
13. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*).
14. Click ‘Submit’.
15. To edit/update, click on the pencil icon next to the Address.
16. Complete all the mandatory fields marked by an asterisk (*).
17. Click ‘Submit’.
Note: Updated address details should also be sent to Sunlife Benefits.
What employee information can managers view on HRMS?
Managers will see all information related to their employees such as – assignment details, salary or contract dates, and contact information. Employees will see their own personal information, such as their address, emergency contacts, and employment history.