Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Directory Overview (Employee)”, or “View My Organization Chart (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to use the directory.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Directory’.
3. Enter person’s ‘Name’.
4. Click ‘My Public Info’.
5. Click the arrow to go back.
6. Click ‘My Organization Chart’.
7. Click the arrow to go back.