Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
A Guided Learning (GL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the GL widget.
2. From the GL widget, use the search box to find “Directory Overview (Employee)”, or “View My Organization Chart (Employee)” flow.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, you can also review the steps below which outline the process flow steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to use the directory.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Directory’.
3. Enter person’s ‘Name’.
4. Click ‘My Public Info’.
5. Click the arrow to go back.
6. Click ‘My Organization Chart’.
7. Click the arrow to go back.