View Exception Time History
Learn how to view your overtime history.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “View Exception Time History (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to view your exception time history.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Time and Absence’
3. Click ‘Existing Time Cards’.
Note: This page displays the time entries as entered, submitted, approved, withdrawn, or rejected.
4. To find a specific time card, enter information in ‘From Date’, ‘To Date’ and ‘Status’ fields and click ‘Search’.
5. Click on the hyperlink to view the time card.
6. Click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page, and scroll down to see calculated time.
7. Click ‘Cancel’ to exit.