View Exception Time History
Learn how to view your overtime history.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “View Exception Time Card History (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to view your exception time history.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘Time and Absence’.
3. Click on the tasks pane on the right-hand side.
4. Click on ‘Manage Time Cards’.
5. Enter information in ‘From Date’, ‘To Date’ and ‘Status’ field.
6. Click ‘Search’.
7. Click on the glasses icon under View Summary to see the details of the time card.
8. Click on the back arrow on the top left corner to exit the page.