Match a Candidate to a Requisition
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to match a candidate to a requisition.
This knowledge article will show you how to match a candidate to a requisition.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Type in the name of the candidate in the ‘Search Candidate’ field.
6. Click ‘Enter’
7. Click the check-box to the left of the candidate’s name.
Note: A checkmark will appear in the box when the candidate is selected.
8. Click the icon for ‘Add the selected candidates to the list of candidates for a specific requisition’.
9. Under ‘Quick Filters’, search for the requisition.
10. Click ‘Select’ for the required requisition.
Note: The selected requisition will appear under ‘Selected Requisitions’.
11. Click ‘Done’.
12. Click on the candidate’s name.
13. Hover over ‘Active’ in the left sidebar.
14. The requisition you added the candidate to will appear under ‘Active’.