Review Candidate Resumes or Applications
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to review candidate resumes or applications.
This knowledge article will show you how to review candidates’ applications.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’
3. Click ‘Recruitment’
Note: A new window will open. *If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centres
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field
8. Click ‘Enter’
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants
10. Click the number of the left of the requisition title on display the list of applicants.
11. Click on the candidate name to view their application
12. Click the arrows to ‘View the next candidate in the list’
13. Click on the ‘Attachments’ tab to view the candidate’s Submission-specific Attachments (resume, cover letter, etc.)