Review Candidate Resumes or Applications
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to review candidate resumes or applications.
This knowledge article will show you how to review candidates’ applications.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’.
5. Click ‘Requisitions’ on the top menu.
6. Search the requisition using various filters available on the left-hand panel.
7. Click ‘Apply Filters’.
8. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
9. Click on the number of Active Candidates on the left-hand side panel to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the candidate name to view their application.
11. Click the arrows to ‘View the next candidate in the list’.
12. Click on the ‘Attachments’ tab to view the candidate’s Submission-specific Attachments (resume, cover letter, etc.)