Check Balances and Accruals for My Team
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Check Balances and Accruals for My Team (Manager)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show you how to check balances and accruals for the people on your team.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘My Team’ on the springboard.
3. Click on ‘My Team’ icon.
4. Find the employee and click on ‘(…)’ to the right-hand side of his or her name.
5. From the dropdown list, click ‘Absence Balance’.
6. The accruals and balances for the employee can be viewed under ‘Plan Balances’.
7. Click on the hyperlink of plan to view summary and history details of plan.
8. Plan balance will display.
9. Click on the down arrow to show more Details.