Check Balances and Accruals for My Team
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Check Balances and Accruals for My Team (Manager)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
A step-by-step overview video exists for this lesson. Please take a few minutes to watch it now.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click on ‘My Team’ on the springboard.
3. Click on ‘My Team’ icon.
4. Find the employee and click on ‘(…)’ to the right-hand side of his or her name.
5. From the dropdown list, click ‘Manage Absence Records’.
6. The accruals and balances for the employee can be viewed under ‘Plan Balances’.
7. Click on the hyperlink of plan to view summary and history details of plan.
8. Plan balance will display.
9. Click on ‘Details’ tab to view balance details.
10. Click ‘OK’.