Benefits Enrollment Completing Train Stops – Partial Load Professor and Clinical Faculty
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “New Hire Benefits Enrollment (Partial Load/Clinical Employee)”. To view the Authorization Notice, type “View Benefits Authorization (Employee)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
This knowledge article will show Partial Load Faculty and Clinical Faculty how to complete the benefits enrollment train stops.
1. Sign into Employee Direct Access (EDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Benefits’.
3. Click ‘Change Benefits Election’.
Note: If you plan to add family members and others to your benefit plans, add them as contacts before you enroll. Refer to Job Aid – Dependents – Manage People I plan to cover- adding a dependent.
4. Click ‘Continue’ in the upper right corner.
5. You will see a pop-up warning asking if you want to designate dependents. If yes, go to Step 4.
6. Click on ‘Continue Enrollment’.
7. You will see ‘Authorization’ notice, read it fully and click on ‘Accept’.
Note: If you wish, you can print the ‘Authorization’ notice. You will not be able to access this form again after you have enrolled.
8. You will see different benefits listed left to right on the top pane. For help understanding listed benefits, “Click on this link” This table will show you various options for choosing the right benefits for you and/or dependents.
9. Click ‘Next’. You will continue to see all the benefits you have elected.
10. In the last step, ‘Review’, you will see the complete list of benefits you have elected.
11. Click on ‘Submit’ in the upper right corner.
12. You will see ‘Benefits Summary’.
Note: You can print the ‘Benefits Summary’ by clicking ‘Print’ in the upper-right corner.
13. Click ‘Done’.