Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to create candidate folders.
This knowledge article will show you how to create candidate folders.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click ‘Candidates’.
6. Click the check-box beside the candidate’s name.
Note: The check-box will display a check mark when it is selected.
7. Click the ‘File in a Folder’ icon.
8. Click ‘Create Folder’.
Note: You can also save a candidate in one of your existing folders.
9. Enter a name for the folder.
Example: “Candidates for IT Jobs”.
10. Click ‘Done’
11. To view the folder, click on the ‘Folder Icon’ on the top left.
12. Click on the newly created folder.
13. View saved candidates.