Award Compensation (One Time Payment) – Present and Future-dated
Learn how to perform this action in the HRMS.
An Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) flow exists for this lesson. To learn this lesson within the system, follow the steps below:
1. Log into HRMS and click on the blue Guided Learning (GL) tab, located on the right.
2. In the GL search box, type “Award Compensation – One Time Payment (Manager)”.
For detailed information regarding this lesson, please review the steps below which outline the guided learning steps plus additional information.
The purpose of this knowledge article is to show you how to award compensation to an employee.
1. Sign into Managers Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘My Team’.
3. Click ‘My Team’.
4. Click ‘Actions’.
5. Click ‘Manage Compensation’.
6. Click ‘Award Compensation’.
7. Plan and Option – Select payment type plan, option, and start date, and enter the amount.
8. Click ‘OK’.
Note: The details can be viewed under Other Compensation. Updates can be done by clicking on the pencil icon.
9. Click ‘Continue’.
10. Click ‘Submit’.
11. Click ‘Yes’.
12. Click ‘OK’.