Request Contribution on a Requisition
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to request contribution on a requisition.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’
9. Click on the hyperlink title of the requisition.
Note: This will open the requisition.
10. Click the ‘More Actions’ drop–down.
11. Click ‘Request Assistance’.
12. Click the Selector to the right of the ‘Select a Contributor’ search box. .
Note: Name and e-mail addresses of potential contributors will display.
13. Search the name of the ‘Contributor’ and click ‘Select’.
Note: You have the option to click to checkmark the box ‘Add this Contributor to the list of Collaborators defined for this requisition’
14. Enter your Comments in the ‘Comments’ box.
15. Click ‘Done’.
Note: The person you requested contribution from will receive an email requesting their input with the comments you entered.