Match Candidate to a Requisition
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
Learn how to match candidate to a requisition within the HRMS.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Type in the name of the candidate in the ‘Search Candidate’ field.
6. Click ‘Enter’.
7. Click the check-box to the left of the candidate’s name.
Note: If two candidates appear with the same name, they may be two (duplicate) profiles for the same candidate. Please click here for assistance to avoid an issue later in the hiring process.
Note: A checkmark will appear in the box when the candidate is selected.
8. Click the icon for ‘Add the selected candidates to the list of candidates for a specific requisition’.
9. Under ‘Quick Filters’, search for the requisition.
10. Click ‘Select’ for the required requisition.
Note: The selected requisition will appear under ‘Selected Requisitions’.
11. Click ‘Done’.
12. Click on the candidate’s name.
13. Hover over ‘Active’ in the left sidebar.
14. The requisition you added the candidate to will appear under ‘Active’.
Note: If you complete the steps to match the candidate to the requisition but you don’t see them on the requisition, contact your HR Generalist for assistance. The HR Generalist needs to change the step/status of the candidate to ‘Hiring Manager Review’.