Skip to content

Use the Registration Road Map to make enrolling as easy as 1, 2, 3. See you in class!

Part-time Studies​

Students enrolled in a full-time program who may be studying part-time for an upcoming term must notify Humber of their intent to register in a part-time course load by submitting a Records/Registration E-form on MyHumber. ​

Submit an E-form 

Once you have submitted your e-form, the Records and Registration team will contact you with further information and next steps regarding registration and tuition payment.​

Important Considerations​

​Full-time OSAP students should visit to review OSAP eligibility and course load requirements in order to be fully informed about how changes to enrolment may affect funding.​

​International students should consult with the International Centre, as changes to enrolment may affect their status in Canada.​

​Students are encouraged to contact their program co-ordinator (PC) or book an appointment with a Career and Student Success Advisor before making changes to program enrolment.​

Find Your PC 

Book an Advising Appointment