Tuition deposit and tuition balance deadlines vary by semester. Both the deposit and the tuition balance are due each term before registration.
Important dates include:
Last Day to Add
- Students can register for courses until the last day to add each term.
- Fees will need to be paid for added course(s), if applicable.
- Unpaid fees could result in timetable removal.
- Prior to this date, students can make changes to their timetable by dropping and adding courses as needed.
Last Day to Drop for a Refund
- Students must drop courses by the last day to drop each term in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Students are strongly encouraged to consult with an advisor before making any changes to their enrolment.
Note: full-time programs are charged as a package each term. Course(s) are not charged individually. A dropped course is not eligible for a refund if full-time status is maintained.
- The last day to drop for refund generally occurs one week after the last day to add courses has passed. Students should be aware of these dates when making changes to their timetable.
Students can take note of important dates by term using the academic calendar.