Tuition Deposit for International Students
- A tuition deposit is mandatory, non-refundable and must be paid each semester.
- 100 per cent of the tuition deposit is applied directly to your tuition fees.
New International Students
New international students must pay the entire amount of their Semester 1 fees as their tuition deposit. Year One International students can view their Tuition Fees by Program for each academic year. Check the Academic Calendar for important dates and deadlines each term.
Returning International Students
Returning international students must pay a mandatory, non-refundable tuition deposit of $1,000 each term by the tuition deposit deadline.
In consideration of the COVID-19 situation, the planned change to the tuition deposit amount is being deferred to a future date.
- First semester students with an offer of admission within the same academic year may be able to transfer the tuition deposit between terms (Fall, Winter and Summer).
- Returning students who have an offer of admission within the same academic year may be able to transfer the tuition deposit between terms (Fall, Winter and Summer), where applicable if the request is made prior to registration.
- The tuition deposit is not transferable for returning students requesting changes after registration.