Attach a Salary Calculation
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to withdraw a candidate.
For academic positions, the salary calculation will be completed by the Associate Dean and the HR Business Partner outside of HRMS. Prior to creating the offer, the approved salary calculation must be attached to the candidate’s submission on the requisition.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting’ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants
10. Click on the name of the candidate.
11. Click the ‘Attachments’ tab.
12. Click the ‘+ Add’ icon to upload the salary calculation document for the candidate.
Note: The salary calculation is completed between the Associate Dean and HRBP outside of HRMS.
13. Click ‘Browse’ and select the document to upload.
14. Add comments about the document (if applicable).
15. Click ‘Done’.