Create and Edit an Offer
Lesson for full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to create and edit an offer.
This knowledge article will show you how to create and edit an offer.
1. Sign into HRMS using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open, logging into Taleo. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Legacy Recruiting’ under Quick Access.
5. Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the search bar to ‘View the Search Options’ .
6. Click ‘Requisitions’.
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon, indicating that you are searching by requisitions rather than by candidates.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate you are creating an offer for.
Note: Candidate ‘Step/Status’ should be ‘Offer/Offer to be made’.
11. Click ‘More Actions’.
12. Click ‘Create Offer’.
13. Hover under ‘Requisition’ in the ‘Requisitions’ column and click the icon for ‘Copy values from Requisition to Offer’ to populate the information on the offer from the requisition.
14. Under the ‘Offer’ column, enter the required fields.
Note: Refer to the ‘Offer Matrix’ document which outlines which fields are required on the offer for each hire scenario type.
15. Click ‘Save and Close’.
16. To edit the offer, click ‘Edit’ and make the required changes.
Note: An offer can only be edited when the ‘Step/Status’ is ‘Offer/Draft’.
17. Click ‘Save and Close’.