Attach a Salary Calculation or Work-Study Approval
Lesson for non full-time recruitment process
If required – follow the steps outlined below to attach a salary calculation or work-study approval.
A step-by-step overview video exists for this lesson. Please take a few minutes to watch it now.
1. Sign into Manager Direct Access (MDA) using your single sign-on ID and password.
2. Click ‘Talent Acquisition’.
3. Click ‘Recruitment’.
Note: A new window will open. If using Chrome, download Adobe Flash.
4. Click ‘Recruiting‘ under Centers.
5. Click the drop-down arrow for ‘View the Search Options’.
6. Click ‘Requisitions’
Note: The person icon will now change into a document icon.
7. Type in the name of the requisition or the requisition number in the ‘Search Requisition’ field.
8. Click ‘Enter’.
9. Click the number to the left of the requisition title to display the list of applicants.
10. Click on the name of the candidate.
11. Click the ‘Attachments’ tab.
12. Click the ‘+ Add’ icon to upload the salary calculation or the Work Study approval document for the candidate.
Note: The salary calculation is completed between the Associate Dean and HRBP outside of HRMS.
Note: Students are required to get Work Study approved prior to managers creating Work Study contracts.
13. Click ‘Browse’ and select the document to upload.
14. Add comments about the document (if applicable).
15. Click ‘Done’.