Emergency #: 416-675-6622 ext. 4000
To protect yourself from earthquakes, take immediate shelter under tables, desks or other objects that will offer protection against flying glass and debris. Keep away from skylights and large overhead light fixtures. Protect your face and head with your arms. If possible, keep away from windows to avoid flying glass.
- If you need assistance, call 911 and then the Department of Public Safety at extension 4000 or 416-675-8500.
- Do not attempt to leave the building until shaking has stopped. If possible, evacuate the building.
- IF you are able, help those who need first aid.
- Walk out of the building. DO NOT RUN. Watch for falling debris or electrical wires as you exit.
- Go directly to your designated emerge