Emergency #: 416-675-6622 ext. 4000
All lockers within Humber College are the property of the college and are subject to applicable policies. Humber College reserves the right to alter the policies governing the use of lockers with appropriate notice.
- Use of a locker by a person other than to whom it is issued is forbidden.
- Humber College reserves the right to open a locker with or without the consent of the student to whom the locker is registered in case of an emergency situation or in instances where locker procedures are being abused.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers.
- Illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol are also strictly prohibited.
- Humber College reserves the right to cut any lock that has not been paid for or that remains on the locker after the termination date of the rental period indicated.
- Any violation of these policies will result in the cancellation of locker privileges without refund.
The Student Locker Agreement is effective for the rental time period.