Emergency #: 416-675-6622 ext. 4000
Humber Guardian App
Safety is now in your hands!
The Department of Public Safety has released the Humber Guardian app for Apple and Android Smartphones!
The Guardian is designed for Humber students, staff and faculty and includes the COVID-9 Self-Screening and Vaccine Passport needed to access campus. It also provides quick access to campus safety and security resources, emergency contact information, safety services and a safety toolbox.
The Guardian primary features include:
- Ability to receive mass notifications
- COVID-19 Self-Screening and other COVID-19 related information
- Vaccine Passport
- One touch calling to Humber Security & Emergency Services
- A personal emergency alarm
- Quick-access flashlight
- Ability to email questions, comments & photos to Public Safety
- Campus maps and searchable navigation
- Access to Public Transit contact and route information servicing Humber College
- Overviews and contact information for Humber's student support resources provided by Humber Ignite, Counseling, and Disability Services
- Contact information for off-campus support resources including the Toronto Distress Centre, Crime Stoppers, and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Access to and contact information for Humber's safety programs and services
- Emergency Preparedness guides
- Friend Walk Feature to share your travel path with a trusted contact
- Download it today by searching Humber Guardian in your app store or by clicking the links below!