Emergency #: 416-675-6622 ext. 4000
Sign up for Humber Alert
Get alert notifications from Humber via text, email and voice message
Humber College strives to provide a secure and safe campus for its students, employees, and visitors. To keep the Humber community informed of emergency situations, Humber offers the Humber Alert mass notification system from Blackboard Connect.
Open to everyone
Students, employees and the public can sign up to receive important information and instructions during an emergency. You can register multiple emails and phone numbers to receive messages by voice, text, and email. If you want to receive these messages, you must sign up. Humber does not automatically enter any contact information into this system. You can change your contact information or unsubscribe at any time.
Here is how to sign up for Humber Alert messages:
- Click on the link: https://humber.bbcportal.com
- Select “Sign Me Up!
- Enter your name, email and choose a password
- Password must be at least 8 characters (max 50) at least 1 uppercase letter and at least 1 number
- All characters must be letters or numbers
- Cannot be the same as username
- Agree to the Blackboard Connect User Agreement and continue
- An email confirmation will be sent to you to complete the registration
- Click on the link to activate your registration
- Select security questions from the drop down list and provide answers for each
- Your account is now activated.
- You must now log in to subscribe.
- Add email addresses and phone numbers (Address is NOT REQUIRED)
- If you are a Humber employee, please enter your Humber contact information as well as non-Humber contact information.
- Add subscriptions
- Select HUMBER COLLEGE and all that apply
- Review your subscriptions
- You are now subscribed to Humber Alert
You can log in anytime to update your contact information
If you are having difficulties signing into the system, please contact MaryAnn Gregoris 416-675-6622 ext. 5449