How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How can employees get support for any question or discrepancy on their absence balance (sick or vacation day)?

Note – This article is applicable for Full-time Support staff only. 

Employees can get support for any discrepancies on their absence balance through one of the following methods:

1) If the discrepancy is regarding an incorrect day entry (i.e. a vacation day was entered as a sick day), then the employee must work with their manager to correct this. If the manager is unsure how to do this, they should contact Human Resources for assistance.

2) If the discrepancy is regarding their accrual rate or vacation balance, then they must contact the HR Support Centre by calling ext.5001 from a Humber phone line or by dialing (416) 675-5001.