How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How can I find out more about the sick leave or short-term disability process at the college?

To find out more about the short-term disability (STD) process at Humber, you can:

  1. Ask your manager
  2. Contact your Compensation & Benefits Specialist in People(s) & Culture
  3. Contact the Senior Abilities and Accommodation Specialist
  4. Contact your HR Business Partner (HRBP)

To learn how you can submit a short-term disability leave of absence, please review the  Employee: Absence Learning Path.