How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

I have a medical condition and need accommodation in the workplace. Who do I talk to?

To submit a request for accommodation:

1. Communicate your need to your direct manager.
2. Contact the Senior Abilities and Accommodation Specialist ( to assist with developing the accommodation plan. You may be required to provide appropriate medical documentation.
3. Consult Humber’s Accommodation for Employees with Disabilities Policy