How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How do I change my tax deductions?

You can do this by completing a TD1 form(s), available on the Tax Forms section of the HROE – Payroll website. You will need to sign the form and email it to Payroll at

Please note, that your basic personal amount for each year will reflect what the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has specified for Basic Personal Amount and is effective January 1st of the following year. If you wish to continue claiming a personal tax credit that is other than the basic personal amount stated by CRA, you will need to complete the two (2) forms (TD1 Federal and Provincial) and email them to the Payroll Department, with the subject line of “TD1 Forms”.  For more information, please visit the CRA-TD1 Personal Tax Credits Return to view and download any TD1 forms you may need.

For additional questions, please contact The HR Support Centre.