How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How do I apply for part-time teaching jobs?

You may apply for part-time teaching positions as they are posted.

External Job Applicant

You will need to create a profile on Humber’s career portal in order to apply for a job. For a step-by-step guide, please follow the job aid for Applying for a Job at Humber using our Career Portal.

Current Employees at Humber or the University of Guelph-Humber

All current employees must apply for jobs through the Internal Career Portal. For a step-by-step guide on logging in to the internal portal and applying for a job, follow the job aid for Applying for a Job using our Internal Career Portal. The internal portal is accessed through the HRMS.

If you need accommodation for the job application process, please contact Humber’s HR Support Centre.