How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

How does my employee request an Academic Professional Development Leave?

Academic Professional Leave needs to be approved outside of HRMS. Please discuss this with your manager to begin the application process. If approved, your HR Compensation and Benefits will enter the leave in HRMS on your behalf. Please see Article 20 of the Academic Collective Agreement for more details on this leave.