How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

Am I covered by WSIB if I get hurt on the job?

All Humber employees are covered by Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB) if they are hurt on the job and meet eligibility requirements for coverage (e.g. obtain health professional care; lose time from work past the day of the incident).

If you are hurt on the job, you should:

1. Inform your direct manager of the workplace injury/accident as soon as possible.

2. Your manager will report the incident to Health & Safety within one day using the Health and Safety Incident Report found on their website.

3. Health & Safety will review the incident report and inform the Senior Abilities and Accommodation Specialist (; ext. 4237) if the incident is a reportable WSIB claim.