How can we help?

On this page you will find process related information & communications, helpful tips & tricks, FAQs and more. To get started, use the search box below to search for a topic you would like information on or simply select a category below, from the left navigation bar.

Learn how to perform an action within HRMS | Administrative Forms | HR Support Centre

Whom do I contact for disposing chemical wastes from my workplace?

Chemical and other hazardous wastes must be disposed of in compliance with environmental legislation. The department of Occupational Health & Safety Services coordinates the disposal of hazardous wastes from the college. For the disposal of chemical wastes from your workplace:

  1. Ask your manager what the process is for disposing of chemical wastes.
  2. Learn more about the Hazardous (Chemical) Waste Material Disposal Procedure.
  3. You or your manager can contact to schedule the collection of chemical wastes.